Smart Loan Directory
Apply for a loan by submitting a loan application below.
Low interest rates and fast approval!
Apply for a loan with Smart Loan.
This directory features reliable information on moneylenders and banks along with objective reviews, to help Singaporeans maximize their savings based on good financial decisions. With this information, you will learn about:
Fast and dependable loan applications via licensed money lenders
Any licensed money lender featured here is licensed by the Singapore Registry of Moneylenders. Relying on unverified sources may lead you to illegal loan sharks. Such dealings could bring about financing difficulties for you and the inconvenience of legal issues with Singapore’s local authorities.
Interest rate and administration fee comparisons
Not every legal money lender or bank offers the same rate of interest as others. Most will offer differing loan rates, loan periods, and administrative conditions, so you should contact a few for rate comparisons before taking up any loans. Our directory provides useful reviews of credible bitcoin tumbler scripts licensed money lenders and banks, to spare you the time and trouble of searching for good moneylenders and banks.
Personal Information Privacy and Protection
We appreciate the need to safeguard the privacy of sensitive personal information. You can be sure that whenever you enter personal details at our site, the records will be kept safe and secure. We would never disclose such information without your consent.
The Benefits of Using a Legal Moneylender
Among the reasons why licensed moneylenders are widespread in Singapore is that they service loans as efficiently as possible. The benefits of relying on these credible moneylenders would include:
- Fast Approval: You could submit a loan application today and then be receiving the funds within 24 hours upon approval. The great advantage of using qualified money lenders is that you could do the loan process online and in comfort while at home.
- Licensing: Dealing with licensed moneylenders assures that those you are working with are officially registered and have government authorization to offer financial assistance. As well, their staff and services are qualified to be professional as well as trustworthy. You can readily check whether a firm is registered as they will have their license displayed atop their site page, for all prospective clients to view.
- Loans to borrowers with poor credit: Most banks will not lend to applicants with poor credit due to their questionable history. Money lenders are more willing to take on the risks of assisting such people in meeting their obligations and repaying debts.
- Affordable rates of interest: Legal moneylenders offer the best rates in the Singapore market. You will be choosing among moneylenders with affordable interest rates. On our site, you can establish the loan amount to be paid back with interest, using the provided site tools. This lets you work out the amounts to be repaid by the end of the proposed loan periods.
- Flexible repayment schedules: Money lenders are always ready to help people steady their finances. They would customize loan products while considering payment periods that borrowers would be comfortable in a meeting. This allows borrowers to plan their finances accordingly.
Do you really need the loan?
Before applying for a loan, always ask yourself whether do you really need to borrow money? A lot of people would apply for loans without actually looking at their current situation. For some, the reason for asking for a loan is not important, but it should be.
Before applying for a loan or getting new credit, you must ask yourself if you need to borrow money. If you want to know what you must answer this question, you should ask yourself some very important questions:
- Do you need to spend the money? You have to ask yourself if you really need to borrow so you can spend it. Some individuals have a problem with their spending, and they think and borrowing money is the best way to deal with this problem. This one is a misnomer and should be forgotten by the individual.
- Do you have other ways to purchase without obtaining a loan? You may find it troublesome, but you must find a way to finance your purchase other than a loan.
- Can you afford to pay the money back? Ask yourself if getting a loan is still within your means.
Once you have made your decision, you can try asking yourself the following to make sure that you are making the right decision:
- Could I still wait some more days or months?
- Will waiting help me purchase the item in cash and not worry about debt?
- Do I need to buy this item as a brand new item? Or may I buy it in second hand and it would work just as well?
- Can I save money instead of borrowing money?
The point of the questions posed above is to check whether or not you are in serious and urgent need for the loan. What if you don’t have the need, but you think that you do because you want to try to obtain a loan? There are some serious questions that must be answered.
If you have already decided that you need to borrow money, you must ask yourself:
- How much can you afford to repay? One of the more important questions to ask is how much you can afford to repay monthly? You must make sure that you can afford to make the monthly installments because once you default, your debt will balloon like crazy.
- How much interest can you cover?
- How much of the principal amount can you afford to pay in one instance? There are a lot of ways for you to look at debt, and one of those ways is for you to try and pay the principal amount in one instance. If you have a big amount coming, automatically allot that amount to this debt and you will be fine.
Finally, before making any debt, keep in mind that your needs should always outweigh your wants. Make sure that you do not do anything that would financially cause you harm. If you are still unsure, hire a financial adviser to help you.